TO ACHIEVE STAYING POWER YOU HAVE TO FEARLESSLY EVOLVE
To have a long and successful career, you have to continually redefine who you are, what you bring to the table and why you matter. Staying power happens when you become HIGHLY motivated and focused on your own success. The real work begins by peeling away the layers to get the real you – your true values, passions and dreams. The process requires you to be brutally honest about your unique talents and what sets you apart from everyone else vying for the next rung on the ladder.
TAKE THIS QUIZ: FIND OUT IF IT’S TIME TO REDEFINE YOUR VALUE
- Has the economy affected your job or career path?
- Are you looking for a new job, to land a promotion or to transfer your talents to a new business venture or non-profit?
- Do you have a unique expertise or talent that is relevant in today’s marketplace?
- Does what you do for a living reflect your core values?
- Have you thought about your mission in life? Can you sum it up in 7 words?
- Have you differentiated yourself from others who do what you do?
- Do you have a great story that defines who you are and what you do?
- Who is your target audience and what do you want them to think about you?
- What are your immediate and long-term goals?
- Do you have a 6-month plan to achieve these goals?
If you answered “Yes” to some of these questions, and you don’t know how to answer others, than you are definitely ready to reinvent how you are perceived in the business world.
Reinvent Yourself In 30 Days
Take the course on Udemy.